Trevor, Hayley and I (Amy) flew to Colorado on October 4 for a Family Funeral. While we did get to spend a lot of time visiting with family the kids found a new love. While there the kids were able to play on Uncle Bill's Trampoline. They had so much fun jumping on their own, but really liked it when Mom climbed on the trampoline and bounced them around "like Popcorn" as Hayley says. Here are some cool pictures.
Hayley really enjoyed bouncing high.She learned to bounce on her bum and then bounce to her feet.
Trevor was trying so hard to jump this way. The tongue out is classic Trevor.



When Trevor talked to Sean Sunday Night of our trip, he told Sean that WE HAD TO GET ONE OF THESE THINGS. It was so amazing to see how far they bounced while I was on the trampoline with them and then even more amazing when I saw the pictures when we got home. I think Hayley hair is the best part. She would not let me tie it back, but that is what is great about the pictures, the FLYING HAIR. Trevor was so limp when I would bounce that he flopped around like an egg in a frying pan. They both were all giggles and Thank God no one was hurt in the taking of these photos, Mom just was sore from the bouncing. It was so worth it though, especially during such a sad time.
No comments:
Post a Comment