On Sunday, we were looking at movies of the kids when they were little. Since the computer is in our bedroom, Sean and the kids laid on the bed and I was the movie director. It was really fun to see the funny things the both did. The quality of the movies for Hayley was much better than those for Trevor, but we didn't have a good camera when he was born. I will pick our favorite ones and post them her in a few days. Monday, February 18, 2008
Family Movie Night...
On Sunday, we were looking at movies of the kids when they were little. Since the computer is in our bedroom, Sean and the kids laid on the bed and I was the movie director. It was really fun to see the funny things the both did. The quality of the movies for Hayley was much better than those for Trevor, but we didn't have a good camera when he was born. I will pick our favorite ones and post them her in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment