On Saturday, June 26 after finishing up celebrating Trevor's 9th birthday we went to Pump it Up for Erick's 10th birthday.
Most of the party was in a Black Light room so I was not able to get any pictures. The few I did of Hayley climbing the rock wall were taken in the second room that had very low light so I had to use the flash. The room was not a dark as the black light room, but still couldn't see very easily. We were amazed to watch Hayley scale the rock wall despite not being able to see very well. Here are some pictures of our little climber.
Most of the party was in a Black Light room so I was not able to get any pictures. The few I did of Hayley climbing the rock wall were taken in the second room that had very low light so I had to use the flash. The room was not a dark as the black light room, but still couldn't see very easily. We were amazed to watch Hayley scale the rock wall despite not being able to see very well. Here are some pictures of our little climber.
No comments:
Post a Comment