Saturday, August 18, 2007

Trevor's 1st Soccer Game

Trevor is one the Underdogs. On Saturday morning there was a parade for the soccer players and they got to carry their new banner. It is very impressive to see.


Trevor is taking a practice shot before the game starts. Each kids took a turn being the goalie while the other ones tried to make the goal.

Trevor's turn to be the goalie.

It was so bright today and we were facing into the sun. I tried to get as many shots as I could but for some reason every time Trevor actually kicked the ball I was dealing with Hayley and did not have the camera ready. I will do better at next week's game.

Here is Trevor's team just before they scored a goal. The boy in the #8 uniform is REALLY good. I think he scored 2 of the 3 goals today. Trevor said he is enjoying soccer, but says, "we have to run a lot."

No comments: