On Thursday I was off work, so Hayley and I set up a play date with her friend Natalie. Megan, Natalie's Mom and I took the girls to IHOP for breakfast and then to the Blue/Red park that Hayley loves so much. It was the first time there for Natalie.


The girls played on the play structure for a long time and then decided to swing. The higher they went the louder their giggle. Hayley was a bit mad at me because at first I did not want to push her since she knows how to kick her legs and swing herself. I ended up pushing her so she could go HIGH like Natalie who was being pushed.
Next was the slide races. Hayley insisted on the slide without the big bump and made Natalie go on the bump side. This slowed Natalie down and Hayley won the first race.
Since that was not really fair we made Hayley go on the side with the bump as well. The girls had to raise their hands before this race to prepare.
No comments:
Post a Comment