
I finished wrapping all the gifts last night that are for people outside our household and I just thought they looked nice under the tree. I have a funny thing about having all the same wrap, so I make sure I use different wrap for everyone in the same family. I don't want anyone to feel like their gift is the same as someone else even if when they open the gift it is the same present. I found a good sale on wrapping paper a few years back and have not had to buy any for the last few years except for the kids wrap. Seems that the list of kids we get presents for is growing. I love that, since Christmas is so much fun for the kids. It is so great to see the smiles on the kid's faces when they see the wrapped present and even more enjoyable when they open the gift and see what is n the inside. Aside from Christmas being the day Jesus was born and that being a TOTALLY amazing event, my other favorite thing about Christmas is watching the joy as kids open their gifts.

Although you can see my wrapping paper supplies and empty boxes I took this picture to show the cool stockings Trevor and Hayley made at Sean's Company Christmas Craft Event for the kids. They are hanging above our Nativity set. Our friend Melissa, also Sean's co-worker, made the stockings for each child and let them decorate it any way they wanted. The make a great addition to our Christmas decorations.
No comments:
Post a Comment