Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hayley's Easter Egg Hunt


On Friday Hayley's class had a Easter Egg (and candy) hunt.

Since it was wet and rainy outside the teachers decided to have it inside the building. They hid (spread) the eggs and candy all around the open areas and let the kids loose. It was fun to see the kids get so excited.

Here is her Easter Bag she made at school.

About a week in a half ago, Grandma Roletto made this Easter shirt for Hayley to wear to school on her last day before Spring Break. Since then, Hayley has been asking each and every day if it is time to wear the shirt yet. We kept saying not today and she would ask again the next day. Well, she was thrilled when she woke up on Friday and I told her it was time.

Grandma even made the bunny show on the back of the shirt.
When I took this picture Hayley got mad at me when I kept asking if she was smiling. She just kept saying, "Mom you can see my face." I had fun messing with her.

No comments: