Monday, May 25, 2009

Hayley....

While at my parent's house today for a b-bque Hayley was running to catch the birdie for badminton and tripped. She fell face first into the Stucco pole in front of their house. She cried for all of about 90 seconds and then was up and playing again. At first when she was crying her nose was all scrunched up and looked much worse, but once she stopped crying we could see the damage was not as bad as first thought. She has the scrapes on her nose and just below it.

Hayley insisted that I take a picture of her with the ice pack on her nose. I think we can start calling her "Grace" just like when I was little.

Here she is at home about 4 hours later. She is all happy and playing with Trevor. I am sure we will see some wonderful purple and yellow colors in the next few days, but for now we have 2 big scrapes and a little one. We are very thankfully she is so tough and didn't now hurt herself any worse. She is going to be a stunt double when she grows up I tell you.

No comments: