Sunday, May 24, 2009

Something is Missing....

Trevor lost another tooth on Saturday night. It makes his 5th total lost, but one of those had to be pulled by the dentist. Since Trevor was going to spend Sunday night with his grandparents we convinced him that the Tooth Fairy gave more money for teeth that fall out on Saturdays. We were not sure it would work, but he kept wiggling the tooth and out it came. We did not want him to be at his grandparent's when it fell out as the Tooth Fairy is most familiar with Trevor's room and where he puts his lost teeth. It would not have been good to make him wait until Monday Night when he is back home and not fair that the grandparents would get to be there for the Tooth Fairy and not us.

Here is another picture of his lost tooth. He was so happy that the tooth finally came out as it has been loose for about 2 months now. After the top middle one came out he started wiggling a bottom tooth that was loose to see if he could have 2 to put under his pillow. No such luck for two in one night, but he sure did give it a good try. When Trevor woke up on Sunday morning there was a $5 bill waiting for him . He is still amazed that the Tooth Fairy can take the tooth out of the plastic bag and replace it with money and not wake Trevor up. "She is really good," he says.


*********************************************************



Although Trevor is letting his hair grow long (as seen in the teeth pictures above), I decided that I would cut Boo's hair shorter so he can look young again. When Boo's hair gets too long he starts to look really old and for a dog who was born in Dec. 2006 he should not look old. Here are some pictures I took tonight after his haircut.

I love how he always has one ear up and one ear down.
It is his little trademark.

I was using treats to get him to look at the camera and caught this one just after he ate the treat. I thought it was funny!




No comments: