
Hayley's class made Leprechaun hats for St. Patrick's Day. Not sure what they had to drink with their snack that day, but this is the picture I got when she wore her hat. Silly smile.

Trevor likes the fact that he is now strong enough to give Hayley a piggy back ride. He has her climb on the couch or ottoman and then he walks all around with her on his back. They really have lots of fun and enjoy playing together.

Hayley loves it when we take a shower and put our hair up in a towel, but her hair/head is too small for a bath towel. So we found a towel wrap for her to use. She think it is so cool and insists on wearing it from the time she gets out of the bath or shower until she walks all the way across the hallway to her room to get dressed. I tried to get her to wear it longer, but for her that is a long time. I am just thankful it only cost $2.50 at Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment