I thought it would be cool to get James and Hayley here as this is James' first time to the park. Wow, Hayley was just about 9 months old in the picture with Trevor and 3 years 9 months in the picture with James. Time flies.
James and Hayley were supposed to come down the slide together, but James was too fast for Hayley. She did not want to go on her bottom which slowed her down.
Hayley was trying to help rock James, but was not ready to put down her snack. It was too hard with only one hand so she finally walked away.
Hayley wanted to go on the swings with James, but he was having fun the in the cage tube. Hayley was trying to tickle him through the cage. They both were just laughing.
Hayley said she wanted to go in the "baby" swing in case James needed her help. I think it was because Hayley wanted to go high and it is easier to do in the baby swing. Another stroll down Memory lane.
This was the first swing Hayley ever went on (at least that I can remember).
This was the first swing Hayley ever went on (at least that I can remember).


No comments:
Post a Comment