Oh the fun the kids have in the backyard. This past weekend, Trevor tied the jump rope to the back of Hayley's bike and then Auntie Karen proceeded to tie the other end to the Big Red Wiggles Car. The result was hilarious.


Hayley tried to steer the Big Red Car, but she quickly learned that it can not be steered. Each time Hayley would run into something the backyard would erupt in laughter and the funniest giggles. They just kept doing it over and over again all the while knowing that Hayley would CRASH!
Hayley even tried to pull Trevor, but after just 1 lap they realized that she is not strong enough to pull Trevor. So they switched back and the laughter and giggles started all over again. I did get a video of this, but am not sure how to get it on the blog site.If I can I will, but I can't make any promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment