Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Hayley

Hayley received this Dora Tent for her birthday last year from Cousin Scott, Vanessa, Dylan and Wyatt. She was really excited to use it, but I put it in the garage to open later and we all forgot. So this Spring while cleaning the garage we found it and Hayley told me, "Mom I better get to use my tent this year." We put it up on Saturday and Hayley has been having snack at her table under the cool Dora Tent. We even have to leave it up when the sprinklers are on.

This is the Halloween costume Hayley wore in 2006. She still fits into it, but the feet are just up a bit higher than normal. She had so much fun being Jo Jo again even though it was so hot outside, inside, upside and and down this week.

Hayley has not been feeling well this week due to a double Ear infection and is over cuddly. Well, when I came home from work today I found her laying on Sean. I thought she was pretending to be asleep so she could scare me, but she was really asleep. Sean said she crawled up to cuddle after her and Trevor had a argument and she fell asleep. How sweet. Sean was not able to move to put her in bed, so he was thankful for me to be home.

No comments: