Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spy Kids 3-D Game Over Anyone?

Trevor went with Sean to see Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D on Saturday and thought it was so cool. Once they got home the movie Spy Kids 3D was on television but not in 3D. Well, little did Trevor know that we own the actual DVD and next thing he knew Sean had put it in the DVD player and the kids had their 3D glasses on. The movie came with 3D glasses when we bought it. I had to adjust them to fit Hayley, but she had fun watching the movie with them on.

It was funny to see how they reacted when the things came out of the screen at them. I tried to get a movie, but I was laughing too much. If you have never seen this movie, it is pretty good.

No comments: